Corporation TaxLet us focus on your accounts so you can focus on running your business.
You must pay Corporation Tax on profits from doing business as a limited company. You don’t get a bill for Corporation Tax.
There are specific things you must do to work out, pay and report your tax:
1. Register for Corporation Tax when you start doing business or restart a dormant business. Unincorporated associations must write to HMRC.
2. Keep accounting records and prepare a Company Tax Return to work out how much Corporation Tax to pay.
3. Pay Corporation Tax or report if you have nothing to pay by your deadline – this is usually 9 months and 1 day after the end of your ‘accounting period’.
4. File your Company Tax Return by your deadline – this is usually 12 months after the end of your accounting period.
Why Choose AMA Business Services?
- Free consultation to speak to you directly about yourself, your business and what you would like to gain from us
- We offer full-time support and help with any issues you come across
- NO hidden costs so you always know what you are getting for your money and what the cost will be
- We can speak to the HMRC on your behalf to deal with any issues you are unsure about
- We have qualified accountants to give you the correct information
- We will always inform you when your paperwork is due in.
Here at AMA Business Services Ltd, we offer a friendly and professional approach to Accountancy. We also offer competitive pricing and a free consultation to sit down and have a chat about your personal needs.
The areas we specialise in are:
- Personal tax returns and advice
- Company tax returns and advice
- VAT returns and advice
- PAYE/NI compliance
- Assistance with tax investigations